Best Nursing Scrubs  

Posted by: Unknown in

Last week, my nephew was admitted for 3 days due to some minor ear injury. As I was watching him in the hospital, assisting him to go to the bathroom, to eat and to drink medicines, talk to the nurse and doctor.

I was pretty amazed that their nursing scrubs are really neat, attractive colors that fit their entire body shape. I was also thinking because my cousin in also a nurse but her nursing scrub’s color is so dull and that the stiches are not that really great. I thought I could ask the nurse in my nephew’s room to tell me where she bought her nursing scrub. She just smiled at me and said “Maam, there are plenty of nursing scrubs on sale online”.



Oh really, I said. It was then I realized that I brought my laptop with me and googled it. There you go I’ve found so many nursing uniform stores online but only one nursing uniform store that attracts me the most.
So, my cousin’s birthday is fast approaching and I could give her this as a present. It was like my most durable present I’ve ever bought for her. Actually they have plenty of nurse uniforms and supplies so why go outside and buy when in fact we can order it online.

Oh by the way, she is not yet a nurse but a student-nurse.. She will be graduated the next sem. Good Luck to her.
Bookmark and Share Express what's in your mind.

This entry was posted on 11:14 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment